VEST Origin

• February 3, 2006 at 1:32 am #1606
    Arrolin
    Participant

Greetings, I am VEST Origin, or you can call me Jeff. Currently I am going to take the roll of Character Sheet Advisor on, so I’ll be approving Character Sheets. No tomfoolery on these sheets now, y’hear!?

I’ve played Black Bayou since late 1998, but my main character there was started in May of 1999, and I’ve played him off and on since. Giancarlo Augustus Giannini, who was quite enjoyable to play here and there. I’ve met a lot of great people over the years.

During Demon’s tenure as Forum Director of Black Bayou I served briefly a staff roll that involved reading posts, and doing some hosting.

I was one of the core people who began play at the RPG Space Station Crossroads, and while having the dubious honor of being the first approved PC there, I also served as a Staff Member there, doing Character Sheets and hosting. That was a good experience and I think the first nine months of Crossroads were some of the best gaming I’ve ever experienced in this sort of format.

You can find me at the AIM SN: VEST Origin, or by e-mail at: vestorigin@aim.com. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions or whatnot.

That’s about it for now.

~ Jeff

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.