Two Gods, One Faith

• March 13, 2006 at 1:12 am #1878
    Annabella
    Participant

I?ve determined that there are two Gods in this world. Maybe more.

There is the Anglican God, with a priest who preaches hatred and has called me everything but a demon spawn.

There is the Catholic God, with a priest who praises the Angel of Music and sees the angels that guide my path. I am almost a blessed saint to him, I think.

Father Moxon says there is one God but two churches. I don?t understand that concept. Why would God divide his people into two?

I say there are two Gods. If not that, perhaps there is one God of blessedness and one God of evil. One God that understands and the other a God who despises that which one cannot comprehend.

It is my theory that the Anglican God is Satan.

While the Catholic God is the blessed, virtuous, righteous God.

A look in the Bible doesn?t reveal much in the way of figuring out if there is one God or two.

In Genesis, it states ?And God said, let us make man in our image.?

US. Not Me or I.

But in Deuteronomy, it states ?The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.?

There is none else.

So which is it? Are there two Gods? A Catholic God and an Anglican God working side by side in their creation of us. And, isn?t is possible that the Catholic God blessed me against the better wishes of the Anglican God?

To confuse matters, Exodus states ?Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ? For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.”

So which God is speaking there? The Catholic God or the Anglican God? And how on earth could the priests for both Gods be so different.

Father Moxon promises to reveal all answers in something called the communion.

Yet, how can his answers explain the evil, frightening nature of Father Octavius who chased me down the streets of London and then has been bribing me to no longer use my gift?

Doubtless, still, I will continue to have questions. And I doubt anyone will be able to answer them.

God help me.

March 13, 2006 at 1:22 am #2456
    Layna
    Participant

Heh. You so amuse, m'dear. Truly.

March 13, 2006 at 10:41 am #2457
    Catherine
    Participant

Tsk. Poor, confused child.

(Nice work! Looking forward to more!)

March 15, 2006 at 4:17 am #2458
    Charlize
    Participant

Sophie definitely has to meet this guy

March 21, 2006 at 12:16 am #2459

And it's only gonna get more confusing…..::grins:: Nice work!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.