SL Classifieds

• February 7, 2006 at 8:19 am #1651
    Adelaide
    Participant

Well I know there are plenty of SL ideas running around and since most people don’t want to be playing half a dozen NPC’s to keep their SL afloat I figured I’d create a thread where people can “advertise” positions available for their SL.

For me specifically, after you familiarize yourself with the background I posted, I need several positions filled.

First off, the Bathurst family is at the center of my character’s SL, they are a major player in london, both politically and socially. I need the members of the immediate family to be filled. And perhaps relatives if that appeals to someone’s interests. I also need people to play Randolph Morris, a middle-aged owner of the Emerald Eye shop, who has connections with the masons that go beyond their surface appearance. As well as Alan, a 28 year old cousin of Desmond, and Rebecca Morris, a 31 year old cousin of Desmond.

The Bathurst family first names can be left up to those intersted in playing them. A father, mother, and several siblings, (one must be a male heir) will be needed as well. The family has strong ties to the church, and Lord Bathurst is one of the leaders of the masonic lodge in London.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.