Rules And Sheets

• February 15, 2006 at 7:46 pm #1700
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

Lots of rules will be added, changed, or removed over the next few months. As staff we understand that things can and will happen that could upset the concept or the sheet for your character. I'd like to remind you all that we are only on our second week of being publicly open, so bear with us as we work hard to make this the best game that we can for you. If there is something that is changed that causes difficulty with your character, come to us, we are more than happy to work with you, even if it means rebuilding your sheet from scratch to accomodate these changes.

I don't personally know the intricacies and details of each character, so when I'm adding and altering the rules for the good of the game as a whole, please take that into consideration. The goal here is to grow better together by providing the most stable, balanced, and fun foundation that we can.

That will be all for now, keep an eye out for new changes, they are certainly coming.

(( Additional Note. Please review the Character Improvement page carefully and make sure that you understand the changes to the rules and what XP you can earn now. ))

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.