Rulebook Location

• February 26, 2006 at 4:20 pm #1804
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

Okay, I know some people would like to have a more external rulebook. There's a couple options we can go with for that.

1) Keep it in the Forums
    2) Throw it in a Wiki
    3) Find something else (Add your own suggestion)

Now, with the time I spend working on the rulebook as it is, me doing some custom coding to add a rulebook component to this website is pretty much out. A Wiki is a little more difficult to secure. So if you like it how it is, just say so… I will probably more everything over to a wiki anyhow, just for shits and giggles and to make it a little easier for me to do the rules development… I will leave the decision in your hands

February 26, 2006 at 10:19 pm #2365
    Catherine
    Participant

I don't know who's been saying otherwise, but I don't see what the problem with having the rulebook in the forum is. I'd say if it gets placed in an external location, be it a wiki or elsewhere, it should still be maintained on the forum as well.

February 27, 2006 at 2:12 am #2366

I agree I think it's fine where it is, but if it does move I'd like to see it remain on this site as well.

February 27, 2006 at 9:26 am #2367
    Ceara MacKenna
    Participant

It's fine now. You have some folks who have volunteered to edit it for stuff and have the time to do it andthat's cool enough to handle your typos.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.