Quote Of The Week Winners 3/12 – 3/18

• March 27, 2006 at 8:58 pm #1938
    Razorwolf
    Participant

Without further ado, here's this week's three way tie!

Nominee 6
    rolnddschn: *:Out back now, breathes a sigh of relief:: Imana buy three hookers and a bottle of gatorade for that bartender….even if I have to invent gatorade to do it.

Nominee 8
    rolnddschn: ::gives her quite the look:: Look here Sweetpants…It's not like I'm crashing the croquet and tea party at Windsor Castle here…-you- are the one that is on the wrong side of the tracks here, not me…so when in Rome…get used to being called Sweetheart.
    ashersterling: Just blinks and looks at Roland blankly, his entire mind in turmoil. One part of him wanting to cheer Roland for his afront, another part completely shocked at the complete lack of respect. So he just blinked.

Nominee 10
    gusthemidget: “Oh tha's easier said (hic)…easier said… (hic)…well it'll be a mite difficul', but ah'll get it,” and with that he leapt from the counter and landed like a baby bird trying to take its first flight. Yes, that's right. Face first on the floor. “Ow.”

Congrats to the nominees and nominators of these quotes, and keep an eye out for QotW for the week of 3/19 – 3/25. Be sure to vote!

And dont forget to send in your nominations to either VEMailroom@aim.com, or me directly at VECHEnigma@aim.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.