Quote Of The Week 4/30 – 5/6

• May 8, 2006 at 6:04 am #2002
    Razorwolf
    Participant

And once again it's time for QotW! Winners receive 15 XP and the nominators of the winners receive 10 XP, so keep those quotes coming and vote for your favorites!

Voting will close at 11:59 pm EST on Thursday night.

Without further ado, on to the nominations! (And remember to keep them coming – send them to VEMailroom@aim.com or to me directly at VECHEnigma@gmail.com)

Nominee 1
    *****: ::he chuckled:: Well yes, two girls from the Petal have been occupying most of my attention, though I've been making several new acquaintances from either gender. ***** being one of them, he's quite a character.
    *****: (*****) He couldn't help but snicker a little at that. “Don't know that I'd call time spent with any of the Petal's girls 'socializing,' chap, though if that's what it's being called these days, I won't stop you.”

Nominee 2
    *****: “You plobabry scaled them away.” He made a show of sniffing the air around ***** and gagging. “Hai, that'su got to be it…when wasu the rast time you bathed, uh?”
    *****: ::he laughed a little:: I bathe regularly *****.
    *****: He smirked. “It sule doesn't smerr rike it, you know.”

Nominee 3
    *****: “What the broody herr wele you doing in Flance, uh?” He gave her a strange look. “They'le stlange peopre, the Flench.”
    *****: “They are strange, and strange things do happen there..” The glinting of gold around her ring finger was truth to that. “It is good to be back though, I hear that you've guarded my room well – and I thank you for that.”
    *****: “My preasule,” he grinned. “Nobody'su getting in thele who doesn't berong.” He took to staring at the ring, however, grabbing her hand and turning it this way and that as the firelight glinted off of the gold.
    *****: “Wait till I die before you take that, eh?” She claimed her hand back before he took to biting the metal. “*****, good to see you again – make youtself comfortable.”
    *****: “I'm just rooking!” he chided her, snatching her hand again, and holding it up right in front of his eye as he squinted at it. “Whele did you get it, anyway, uh?”

Nominee 4
    *****: He popped up near the woman by the hearth, looking her up and down. “So, who the herr ale you, uh?”
    *****: (*****) Blinks. “Excuse me, sir? Herr Ale? I'm no Mr. Beer. Perhaps my father, now…”
    *****: He rolled his eyes. “Oh good, thisu again. What'su wlong with arr of you peopre?”

Nominee 5
    *****: “I'd lather have gord, hai,” he nodded. “But isu that what you mean by making stone pule?”
    *****: At that, he begins tracing formulae on an imaginary chalk board in the air. One can almost see the boat, the three suns ascending. “And, yes… it is the goal. The bleeding Egyptians did it – called it teht, and it became nul. And, if the Egyptians could accomplish it, why can't the British?”
    *****: His eyes widened. “Ale you going to rectule me? Prease don't rectule me!” He swatted at the invisible chalk and chalk board. “Just ret me know when you can make the read into gord, ok?”

Nominee 6
    *****: “Exactly. You pick things up quickly.” A nod to *****. “I'm impressed.”
    *****: “Oh, so because I'm just some stleet tlash, I must be srow, too?” He smirked.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.