Quote Of The Week 4/2 – 4/8

• April 12, 2006 at 7:59 am #1972
    Razorwolf
    Participant

And once again it's time for QotW! Winners receive 15 XP and the nominators of the winners receive 10 XP, so keep those quotes coming and vote for your favorites!

Since I'm late in putting this up this week, voting will close at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday night.

Without further ado, on to the nominations! (And remember to keep them coming!)

Nominee 1
    *****: “Wouldn't argue. But can't fix it now. Wouldn't know what to do if I woke up stunnin', anyway. Probably faint like one of them butterflies in dresses.”
    *****: [*****] “You trying to tell me that beneath that gruff exterior is a girly little thing just yearning to be free, chief?”
    *****: “Naw. Tryin' a say I'm used to being ugly. My mun wouldn't even know what to do if I was pretty. Probably cuss. A lot.”

Nominee 2
    *****: “Trust in me, you do not.”
    *****: *[*****] We're totally missing ***** doing Yoda

Nominee 3
    *****: * [*****] Once the carriage has started he pulls the gem out and looks it over, whispering to it:: (w) Red rover red rover send ***** right over…. ::wishes::

Nominee 4
    *****: [*****] Tough darts on him. ::spots *****, whom he digs after being given the jewel…could care less who the rich guy is as long as he keeps makin with the rich guy stuff:: Good evening my lord. Join us for a spot of narcotics?

Nominee 5
    *****: TE* “Shut up *****, she has her own mind and I've never begrudged her for that.”
    *****: TE* [*****] Wait wait wait….now they have -minds- too? Christ almighty what's next? Voting? Let me die first.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.