Quote Of The Week 3/5 – 3/11

• March 20, 2006 at 9:09 am #1904
    Razorwolf
    Participant

And once again it's time for QotW! Winners receive 15 XP and the nominators of the winners receive 10 XP, so keep those quotes coming and vote for your favorites!

Voting will close at 11:59 pm EST on Thursday night.

Without further ado, on to the nominations!

Nominee 1
    *****: ::is loaded so shamelessly elbows ***** one:: (w) Watch this…. ::slides on over to *****, shaking his dreds from his face and straightening his tie, and yes…does assume everyone from Scottland golfs and golfs well:: Look sweetheart…the problem is this…every time I get in close I hit the ball with the blade and shank it over the green. ::folds arms and awaits a response::

Nominee 2
    *****: “Why would you help me I accused you of stealing from me?”
    *****: She has a point there *****…kick her in the stomach and throw her in that trash can…my hands are cold

Nominee 3
    *****: *” I know how to throw a knife but that's about all I've learned as of yet. I've always wanted to learn how to fight though, it's so unladylike I've been unable to.”
    *****: *::sneaks outside:: You know…fucking for money isnt very ladylike either….

Nominee 4
    *****: * “Werr, what wourd you rike to know how to do, uh?” Bites his tongue to stop from laughing at *****.
    *****: *” I'm well aware of that *****, and just where were you tonight when I was being skewered?” She shot back.
    *****: *::thinks:: If it was invented I'da been playing pinball at the pier, but since its not…hmm…let's call it cricket.
    *****: *” Well I hope you won at least. ” That's about all the fight she had in her tonight. “And to answer your question ***** I want to be like the chick like from house of flying daggers cuz my mun is too lazy to explain.”

Nominee 5
    *****: ::takes it and nods:: I'm still not digging out that sheet though chief. ::whips it at *****:: That rock has been around this bar more than Layna on Two-For-Tuesdays.

Nominee 6
    *****: “Hero Lorand?” Odd name, but the bloke could've been from some island coloney or some such. “Minnow? Like the little fishes?”
    *****: “Yer a strange man.” Turns his attention back to *****. “That was Fishtalk for Hello Roland.”

Nominee 7
    *****: It appears someone with some sort of asian style weapon has been running about hacking people up … ::he shakes his head:: I fear you might have arrived at a most troubling time, sir ***** ::a deeply scowled smirk simmers within as he envisions the blood patterns left on the first victims doorframe::
    *****: ::thinks on this:: Asian style eh? Are you hungry again an hour after he clips you or what?

Nominee 8
    *****: “Well, I'm apparently not much of an up and comer, sorry to waste your evening sir. I beg leave of you, my friend ate some bad Sushi and is looking a bit yellow around the gills.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.