Quote Of The Week 3/26 – 4/1

• April 3, 2006 at 8:25 am #1949
    Razorwolf
    Participant

And once again it's time for QotW! Winners receive 15 XP and the nominators of the winners receive 10 XP, so keep those quotes coming and vote for your favorites!

Voting will close at 11:59 pm EST on Thursday night.

Without further ado, on to the nominations!

Nominee 1
    *****: {*****'s body} Her body breezed by, leading ***** on to the upstairs. She was sure ***** was allowed up there, but, she didn't follow just yet. She instead had to deal with *****. “Oh, I wanted to let you know where ***** was, but you see, my cousin can be… ” Fights the urge to say a pompous fruit loop. “Rather insistant on things reguarding my saftey.”

Nominee 2
    *****: * ” Fine, But this so weird….who is in your body?”
    *****: [*****]::slides her in:: I think its *****…though sometimes he's so good at being me I think its me and I must just be a delusional *****. Its uncanny.

Nominee 3
    *****: “Will all hush a moment I need to think. I may know how to fix you.”
    *****: ::hushes and idly picks up the crumple paper from the bar, grinning as he opens it and sees the wanted poster of him:: Oh chief?
    *****: [*****] “And just how do you propose to do that, sweetcakes? Fuck us into submission? Suck us out and blow us back in?”
    *****: ” Okay, I think I know of someone who can help you. But I need to speak with him first. Trust me when I say if anyone can fix you…this guy can.”
    *****: ::Smacks *****::
    *****: [*****] “Ow!” Yet giggles madly regardless.
    *****: [*****] That all might be worth trying. ::pockets the poster:: Im SO calling the cops on me.

Nominee 4
    *****: He reached into his pocket seeing *-*****-* walk in and pulled out a penny and lobbed it at him.
    *****: [*****] His special super cool *****-sense was still operational, and perked at the approach of money, and a hand rose to catch the thrown coin…only to miss it and take a hit in the eye. “Sonnuva!!!”

Nominee 5
    *****: ::he didn't need to have fox's ears to overhear ***** there. ***** had been at *****'s estate? Oh Dear… ***** had plans to marry his cousin and then divorce her within a year and deposit her in some wilds of Africa to be devoured by cannibals like he wanted to do to his sister. ***** was converting to the Anglican faith to be with *****. It was all coming together! He had to stop the wedding!::

Nominee 6
    *****: {*****} “Oh I have father… I have been on my knees everynight for Him.” Well, Him, John Joe, sedric. Whatever Him's name happens to be for the night.

Nominee 7
    *****: “Thhhhaanks” She grinned hoping that she had said the word correctly and grinning before turning to look at *****. “Thhhhhaannks” and she smiled.
    *****: [*****] He rubbed his chin as he regarded her, and then spoke very slowly: “Dooooooooo yoooooooooou speeeeeeeeeeeeak Eeeeeeeeeeenglish?”

Nominee 8
    *****: ::as ***** comes closer, he breaks out the violin and does a creepy horror theme:U DU DU DUUUH…::watching her::
    *****: She smiled at him closing her eyes and moving a very slow pattern to the music he was playing, the expression of her face taking on the undertones of the sound.
    *****: ::it was a scary music. Like, from jaws. Except the Victorian version. The fact she was swaying to the Victorian version of the Theme from jaws made him want to stop playing the violin::

Nominee 9
    *****: :: waiting for ***** still, he looked back at the woman and speaks in broken Romanian still, saying that ***** slept with many women and expected the same with her, used the word sex a few times to see if she understood ::
    *****: Her jaw dropped open her already high tolerance faltering a bit on her as she looked to Roland She had watched her sister, who would usher out of the room before stepping behind the scarves but she was not permitted to see beyond the curtain. Her head turned back to look at *****. “He can't, I don't know how.”

Nominee 10
    *****: [*****] He beamed at her again, and jumped to his own feet, promptly tripping and falling onto his face. “Ow! Sonnuva!”
    *****: We walk, but we don't walk far. This was a strange custom but what the hell, she wanted to fit in and so she took a step and threw herself to the floor. “Ow Sonnuva!”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.