Bishop
    Participant

Psychic Vampirism [2 Spirit]

Generation Cost: 10 GP

Experience Cost: 50 XP

Breed ID: NO

Range: LOS

System: 2d6+Discipline+Focus vs. 2d6+Will

The ultimate power available to those on the path of Psychism allows the psion to absorb the energies from another creature. The process is terrifying for the victim, as his or her life force is literally torn out and then devoured by the psychic. This leads to extreme disorientation in the subject and a surge of energy within the psychic. For every two points by which the psion wins the contest, the target loses a fatigue point which is made available instantly to the psion. (Can not exceed four fatigue points.) The use of this mastery allows the psion to temporarily exceed their maximum fatigue points. If the fatigue points are not used they will be lost at the end of the scene.

February 4, 2006 at 10:53 am #2140
    Catherine
    Participant

When you say on the path of Psychism, are you referring to a specific one of the psionic disciplines, or would this be available as a general talent to psions?

February 4, 2006 at 9:38 pm #2141
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

All of the Psion Talents will be available to all Psions. Ones outside their Discipline will simply cost 25XP more for standard one cost Talents, and +10 XP / Level for multi level ones.

February 4, 2006 at 11:40 pm #2142
    Catherine
    Participant

All of the Psion Talents will be available to all Psions.  Ones outside their Discipline will simply cost 25XP more for standard one cost Talents, and +10 XP / Level for multi level ones.

Except for the ones that are general talents, right? In which case I’d still be curious as to which discipline this one might be intended for. Or do psions still need to pay the extra XP for general talents, making it a moot point?

February 5, 2006 at 12:09 am #2143
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

No, the General Talents are open to all Psions at normal cost. This mastery I think will be used elsewhere though, it fits too closely to an ability that I had in mind for one of the future breeds to appear.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.