Phenom

• January 29, 2006 at 5:25 am #1592
    Doug Davis
    Participant

[div class=’quotetop’]QUOTE[/div][div class=’quotemain’]Phenom [1 Varies]  
    Room Command: ## Phenom ##  
    Range: NA  
    Roll System: As per skill  
    Duration/Activation: NA; takes 0 rounds to activate.  
    Effect/Description: Everyone has that little something they just seem naturally gifted at. Whether it be juggling, mathematics, or knife throwing, it’s there, and it’s just waiting to be found. The player may gain one skill at level four (4) for no cost. However, they may not use other points to build upon the skill at generation, only later with updates. This skill must have an @ by its name to denote which skill is chosen as Phenom. If you ever change breeds, you do not lose the levels of the gift unless they interfere with another rule.  

This ability also allows the player to temporarily add +3 to the skill that was selected for their Phenom Skill. The player must roll 2d6 + the stat of the skill being increased. The target number for the roll is 10. This skill must have an @ by its name to denote which skill makes the character a Phenom. The cost is dependant on which skill is chosen as the Phenom Skill. Body Skills use Endurance, Mind Skills use Fatigue, and Soul Skill use Spirit. This skill may only be used twice per scene.

Alright, so there’s the Innate Phenom. Very nice innate. I would suggest that Income be a skill prohibited from getting 4 free levels at generation.

January 29, 2006 at 8:45 pm #2093
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

I thought it was listed that Income couldn’t be gained in this way, I had intended to. I’ll get that changed ASAP

January 29, 2006 at 9:27 pm #2094
    Doug Davis
    Participant

::nods:: I know on the advantage, ‘The Gift’ that this is listed as such. That the bonus from being gifted can’t apply to Income. Anyway, figured I’d point it out. 🙂

January 31, 2006 at 12:25 am #2095
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

Corrected

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.