Opening Night! ( Testing )

• January 24, 2006 at 7:42 am #1586
    Robert Vaughan
    Keymaster

We will be starting the preliminary play on Monday January 23rd at 9pm EST. Backgrounds aren’t required, but are appreciated. You can send them to VEMailroom@aim.com before 5pm EST on Monday, I’ll have them approved by 5:30 or 6pm. You can then make your character sheet if you wish and send it in before 8pm EST and I should have them all approved by playtime or shortly after. Anyone wishing to show is welcome to come and play. We will be playing for two weeks to test out various rules changes and then hopefully we can officially open two weeks from Monday February 6th.

We will probably only be playing for limited times, probably from 9pm – Midnight on Monday and Tuesdays unless this clashes with people schedules. If it does, just let me know and we will try to work out a better time for play. Of course, for those wishing to play during other times, you are more than welcome to, these will be the only official hours for ST rolls and Hosts.

During the two week test I will be awarding 250 XP per hour of play to buy skills and masteries, but once the game opens officially you will return to your original approved generation character sheet. No carry overs will be allowed.

The setting: For opening night the setting will be the Grand Re-Opening of the Athenaeum, a semi private Coffee House located on the corner of Pall Mall and Waterloo Place just down the road from Trafalgar Square. The previous Owner sold it to a young man by the name of Jean Paul Villard, a lesser Noble who had recently inherited his fathers fortune after his father and brother died in an unusual hunting accident.

Tonights Opening event went off wonderfully. The evening was filled with a great deal of interaction and lotsof great RP. Though some things still need getting used to, overall I would say it is a great success! Thank you everyone who participated to help make this a reality.

The XP awards for the night are below. If you do not have an approved Character Sheet and still played, you can still claim the rewards to be spent as XP after you get an approved CS. I will be keeping track here.

250 XP – RolndDschn, MariannaLavine

500 XP – Ulysses Clement, MsTillyTennyson, Egeria Fellows, Alayna Laurent, Asher Sterling

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.