New Site

• February 14, 2006 at 7:36 am #1695
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

We've changed the site to one more secure and with a lot less troubles/bugs.

There will be a few hitches, there is a problem with the old size bbcode tag, so anywhere it's used you will have to go and fix it, this includes signatures and previous posts.

The rulebook will take me a few days to reformat, but other than that, there should be a lot less problems here. Some of the features that we now have are:

1) Full blown blogging system.
    2) Downloads area for Room Logs
    3) Photo Gallery (may be removed, unless it's really wanted)
    4) Breed Leader System. Once you become a Breed Leader you will be able to create your family/pack/group/ or whatever. This will let you upload a graphic for a family crest, or group symbol, as well as create yourself a forum in the Supernatural Circles area.
    5) When posting there is Spellchecker! ( I need it more than anyone else )
    6) The ability to collapse blocks and forums.
    7) Subforums should we decided to use them.
    8) File attachments on your posts. ( Some folders have this ability removed )
    9) You can specify when a Topic will open and close for discussions.
    10) Stickied threads are seperated from normal topics.
    11) Post Icons, little pics that you can use to signify your topics visually.
    12) Topic Descriptions, give a summary of your topic.
    13) The ability to not only have an avatar, but also a personal picture on your Profile.
    14) Users can have spaces in their usernames now.
    15) Users can have Display Names (names that show instead of your username) but they cannot be identical to other display names or usernames.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty more features that I am too tired to think of. If you have any troubles, please let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.