Historians?

• February 3, 2006 at 12:08 am #1605
    BaronGuest
    Participant

Hi!

I’m working on a rather big storyline, but I need someone to assist me that is 1) well-versed in history, specifically European and 2) history of the catholic church. It would be very cool if you would contact me!

persephoneashby@aol.com

Thanks!

— K.

February 3, 2006 at 12:32 am #2122
    Arrolin
    Participant

If you see him around, VEST Barbarian is actually the game’s primary historian at the moment, so you could likely drop him an e-mail at: vestbarbarian@aim.com.

Another resource that might be helpful is Wikipedia. Here’s a link to the main page for the Victorian Era: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era

Thanks!

February 3, 2006 at 1:39 pm #2123
    Ashby
    Participant

I know this isn’t exactly what you meant, but I thought it a pretty cool feature. http://www.worldofquotes.com has a “Daily Calendar” of What’s happened in the past. Say, for instance, on a roleplay night you wanted to see what happened in 1871. You can pick that day’s date, scroll through to 1871, and it’ll tell you the nifty things that happened on that particular date. Has alot of useful information on deaths, Changes of the Crown, births, etc.

February 3, 2006 at 4:30 pm #2124
    Arrolin
    Participant

[font face=”book antiqua”]Oh hey, that’s a pretty sweet resource. It almost should be added to the site as a link on the menu bar.

Awesome stuff William.[/font]

February 3, 2006 at 11:29 pm #2125
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

[font face=\”book antiqua\”]Oh hey, that’s a pretty sweet resource.  It almost should be added to the site as a link on the menu bar.

Awesome stuff William.[/font]

I agree and will get it up there ASAP

February 10, 2006 at 5:07 pm #2126
    Holdyn Wolf
    Participant

I enjoy history and have read many works on it. If you want to just ask me questions about the subject matters you are researching I would be more then happy to help out whenever I can. Just send me a email at CatherineEF@aol.com or im me when you see me around.

Meg The Mun of

Catherine Franklin

Duchess of Somerset

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.