Hey Guys

• February 8, 2006 at 9:12 am #1657
    Indomitus
    Participant

Hey, I’m Nick. Most of you probably know me already, but if you don’t, I played BB starting in 1998 as Nick Galian, werewolf-turned-mortal-turned-gargoyle. I hosted in BB under… hmm I don’t remember who the FD was ::scratches head::. I wrote the gargoyle breed and won that breed contest in BB. I also was around for CR and helped Steve with some rules and background info on it, playtested it back in it’s alpha stage, and was right there playing Colonel Cain Grobyc with the first batch of characters. I also hosted there as Chrono in the game’s first run. So maybe if you didn’t know me before, you know me from one of those things.

I’m going to be playing Captain Frederick Selden here, so my board name may change. Anyway, look to see me playing soon.

February 8, 2006 at 9:21 am #2222
    Herald42
    Participant

welcome Nick

February 8, 2006 at 10:08 am #2223
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

Welcome, and we might just be asking for some input in the near future.

February 9, 2006 at 12:21 pm #2224
    Ashby
    Participant

Grobyc was a punk! I saw him, blood all over his hands! I saw him beat up those Freeborns! ::Shakes a fist.:: Aaron got his revenge! ::Cackles madly and walks off.:: And welcome, by the way. Always good to see some High Caliber persons show up. That and honestly you’re the oldest person I’ve known from any of the games who has stuck around. ::Thumbs up.::

February 10, 2006 at 4:50 pm #2225
    Holdyn Wolf
    Participant

Good lord, you back already? ::smirks:: I remember you well though not as well as poor Aaron over there. I also worked with Steve on CR as well.Its a pleasure to see you out and about and look forward to rping with you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.