Go Away Scam Artists.

• February 21, 2006 at 5:49 pm #1777
    Annabella
    Participant

To the person who decided to give this site one star ratings on the RPG Gateway:

I'm not going to stop playing because of simple antics like that. This game is spread from word of mouth, not a portal Web site. I talk to new people about it all the time. People who left Crossroads, people who left Black Bayou, people looking for a change. I talk to people from my old White Wolf days. I talk to people who do LARP.

I lay the facts on the table. I put before them the rules Rob has crafted. I make no promises of great stories, but I don't have to.

I have TEN years experience at this shit by now — most of it playing with different people all the time. I do not play with the same people all the time. I never have in my life and unlike some people I know, I am NOT nor will I EVER be a clique player. There is a reason I have scores of screen names listed on a buddy list from a screen name that has not changed in more than 7 years and I will continue to IM people on it, people I have not spoken to in many months or, perhaps, many years and tell them of a new opportunity.

When new people IM me or people from my past ask about how I'm doing, I will pitch the game.

I will continue to do my part to get beyond your simple one star ratings. And I will do it because of faith in something a little more interesting than I've done in the past and in an environment where I know I am not alone in my desires.

The room will never be full of people at all hours, but it doesn't have to be in order to be a success. The game may not last forever, but it WILL have its fair run.

And, I swear to God, I better not find out who you are. :: shakes a fist ::

Steven

February 22, 2006 at 1:14 am #2327
    Doug Davis
    Participant

…ooooOOoOOoooh. Scary Steven.

February 22, 2006 at 2:13 am #2328
    asseropen
    Participant

:: throws a parade for Steven. ::

February 22, 2006 at 2:55 am #2329
    Marcus
    Participant

Has anyone else had trouble voting to help get it back up?

February 22, 2006 at 4:13 am #2330
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

The block is acting funny, so you can go here to vote as well : Vote Velvet Skies for President!

February 24, 2006 at 2:23 am #2331
    Charlize
    Participant

Somehow I am not surprised that someone out there is acting like and idiot. Eh, jealousy does that to people. Oh, and so does incest. Just say no.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.