Expo's

• February 21, 2006 at 12:07 am #1769
    VEST Paradox
    Participant

I was thinking about having a day each week for a different kind of Expo, so that players with exceptional skill will have another outlet to show their stuff. The thought is to have boxing tournaments, art gallery shows, concerts, etc for the character so that they can show what it is they do best, which can also give them an opportunity to raise their reputation, etc.

The boxing tournaments will be a little tough, since they will in essence have to be ST'd events, but the others will have a more relaxed atmosphere. Though if you are curious about how combat works, this could provide and excellant chance to test out your skills and learn better ways of using them.

Any ideas for more Expo's or other events that could be held?

February 21, 2006 at 12:27 am #2320
    Catherine
    Participant

Debates! Be they legal, theological, political, whathaveyou, it allows people with skills not traditionally combat-worthy or artistic to strut their stuff and try to raise their reputation, too.

February 21, 2006 at 1:24 am #2321
    asseropen
    Participant

Medical expos? Dancing (like ballet)?

February 21, 2006 at 8:34 pm #2322

I for one think that's a great idea sense I was wondering how the heck I was gonna raise that for my character and this will make it easier to do that giving characters a place to shine.

February 21, 2006 at 9:02 pm #2323
    Marcus
    Participant

I'm all thumbs up for the boxing expo's. [g]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.